Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

College Here I come!

I'm sure you've heard me mention in recent posts that I'm starting college. I couldn't be more excited as I've wanted to go back for a while now. I'm so out of the loop with knowing what I need to buy stationery wise, Paddy and I must of wandered around Easons for a hour picking stuff up. Only for the lady at the till to tell me I probably only needed a notebook and a few pens, that still didn't stop me paying €20 for the bits I already picked up. The course I'm going to be studying in college is a Diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR, a mouthful I know. I've wanted to do this course for a while but I'd always made excuses to put it off for some reason. I think I just get a bit nervous about starting again which I think is the case with alot of people. Everyone keeps telling me to relax and everything else will fall into place. I'm going to be doing a evening course and after attending the college open day I realised this was the best choice for me with work and everything. I was originally going to study PR & Event Management but I settled on my chosen course as it is broader and after talking to a lecturer for a good while I decided it was the one for me. I start in two weeks time on the 1st October so I don't have too long left to go and I couldn't be more excited. I'll keep you guys updated on how everything is going throughout. I still have a few bits and pieces to pick up, like a new bag for example, Accessorize fancy backpack or a Warehouse Tote, I really can't decided. Here is what I picked up so far, my little Cath Kidston makeup bag doubles up as a nifty pencil case I think.

My Mom also got pretty excited and bought me all the goodies in the second picture. She's the best and is nothing but supportive of me, I'm sure going to need those post-its and maybe even more. They are shaped as hearts which I think is the cutest thing ever. I love the brand Treacle Moon, she picked me up their Iced Strawberry Dream Bath and Shower Gel and My Coconut Island Body Butter. They both smell amazing, the shower gel smells like Strawberry Milkshake I can't wait to use it.

What else do you think I should pick up for college?

Laura<3

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar