Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Currently loving: Statement necklaces

Hi guys, thought I would do a post on my current obession, a good old statement necklace. I am probably the most indecisive person ever (my friends who have to put up with this will tell you), so deciding on an outfit for a night out can be very stressful!

Recently, my staple outfit has been either a plain dress or top accompanied with one of my ever growing collection of chunky necklaces. I find it's a really simple way of making a casual outfit appear more going outey. An easy choice for those indecisive ones among us. The only decision being which necklace to wear?

    Primark
    Forever 21 
    Forever 21 
    Topshop 
    Topshop
    Forever 21
    Forever 21 

Forever 21 is my favourite place for jewellery at the moment, really reasonable priced too!
What are your current obsessionss clothing/jewellery wise?
x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar