Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

DUPE LIST Morphe brushes X Jaclyn Hill palette using my Makeup geek cosmetics and Colourpop cosmetics eyeshadows



Morphe, Jaclyn Hill, Palette, makeup geek, colourpop, dupes, makeup dupes, futilitiesmore, futilitiesandmore


Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Palette Dupes with Makeup Geek and Colourpop Eyeshadows



Because I had a lot of requests, here is my DUPE LIST for the highly hyped up Morphe X Jaclyn Hill palette using my Makeup Geek and Colourpop Shadows.

I hope you’ll enjoy! This is not a perfect selection because I don’t have the palette but this is not too far away (I hope!). 

Find MAKEUP GEEK products here: http://goo.gl/fZRQf8


1/
Blow Fish ( Colourpop), Option: Voltage
Heavy Glam ( Colourpop), Option: Mango Tango

2/
I Owe You ( Colourpop), Option: Bake Sale
Criss Cross ( Colourpop), Option Cocoa Bear

3/

4/

5/

Find MAKEUP GEEK products here: http://goo.gl/fZRQf8

Morphe, Jaclyn Hill, Palette, makeup geek, colourpop, dupes, makeup dupes, futilitiesmore, futilitiesandmore

Merci de votre visite! /// Thank you for passing by!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar