Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How to create Marble Nails (Without Water)

Don't get me wrong, I like creating marble nails using water as it's a funky method and the results are lovely, you're also able to create different patterns but what I don't like is how messy it is. Today I'm going to show you how to create marble nails without using water, it's simple, easy and most of all, not messy!

What you will need:

  • White nail polish
  • 3 other nail polishes of your choice. I opted for neon pink, peach and pastel yellow. 
  • Sandwich bag

You may also want to use nail polish remover and pointed cotton wool buds for any errors (nail polish around the nail).

If you would like to create marble nails without using water, all you have to do is follow my nice and easy steps.

Step One:
Apply one coat of the white nail polish to your nails. 


Step Two:
Apply splodges of the 3 different nail polishes to your nails. 




Step Three:
Place your nail onto the sandwich bag and fold one end of the sandwich bag over your nail. Pat your nail gently, you'll notice that the nail polish merges together. 



Step Four:
Repeat step three. Repeating step three creates more of a marble effect.


And we're done!



It's simple yet effective. I cannot wait to try this using other colours too, I'm thinking navy, grey and black would look cool in the Autumn/Winter months!

I hope you liked this tutorial and if you have any questions or requests, please feel free to comment below!
:)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar