Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Michael Kors Bronze Powder in Flush










Now if you have gotten over my wedding-like photography for the Michael Kors bronzer, let me grab your attention and re-emphasize the fact that it's packaging it's AMAZING. Resembling somewhat to a gold bar, it's luxurious and definitely something I plan to flaunt on my dresser. Having said that, I very slightly regret that it's not dinky enough to throw into my handbag and pull out in Starbucks for a touch up. A miniature version perhaps Mr. Kors

A cult-favourite to give models that naturally tanned yet flushed look, Michael Kors Bronze Powder in Flush is a staple amidst MUA's backstage. And I can totally see why. It's nicely pigmented, not too strong nor sheer and blends like a dream. As it blends, it creates this gorgeous dewy dimension on the skin, making it look younger and healthy. The finish of it is pretty similar to Bobbi Brown's Illuminating Bronzing Powders and if you've ever used them, you'll know it's 'dewy'. There is no obvious glitter that you can sometimes spot in gritty NARS blushers. Just a note of caution, it's brilliantly natural for every day use but not so much for flash photography, especially if you have fuller face. 

Coming to this particular shade, it's a bronzed, tawny pink. I am not a fan of peach which makes me glad to say that it hardly has any peachy undertones to it. If you are too pale and find it hard to pull off strong shades of pink or bronze, this can be lovely middle option. Likewise, if you have an olive, golden skin tone like myself with yellow undertones, such shades work instantly as a pick-me-up and liven up the complexion. The versatility and foolproof nature of the product can allow me to rave about it for a lot longer but I'll stop right here and let you check it out for yourself. 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar