Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sunshine, Self Tan & SPF 

Last week was my third Skincare Special at Ham Yard Hotel in London. I had just finished setting up and filling the goodie bags when a lady rushed in asking details about this event that just popped up on her phone when she was checking in on Facebook- it was Katy, the Co-Founder of Tan Cream! 


Katy said my business partner and the lady behind the inspiration for this product is in the Restaurant, come and meet her. Gillian had overcome skin cancer and has developed a self tan with sun protection 50, the first combination on the market. The ladies introduced their new product at my event and gave me a sample to try. 


Day One- I wore it whilst on a 2 hour hike in the California mountains, no sunburn and the gradual tan helped minimise my tan lines whilst protecting my skin. 

Day Two- I wore Tan Cream to protect my skin on a 22 mile training run for the Chicago marathon. My skin felt soft and the gradual tan gave my skin a natural glow. 

The pump applicator and light brown cream makes the product easy to apply. The colour gives an instant light bronze sheen to the skin and it helps to see where the product has been rubbed in, it absorbs quickly and protects the skin with water-resistant sun protection. 

Use this product daily to build up a natural glowing tan while protecting the skin from harsh ultra-violet rays. Exfoliate the body with a scrub two to three times a week for soft glowing skin or daily with a buffing cloth to aid natural desquamation. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar