Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ASOS | 2017 Beauty Advent Calendar - Was It Worth It?

ASOS | 2017 Beauty Advent Calendar - Was It Worth It? - CassandraMyee

I thought I would keep with tradition and review the ASOS Beauty Advent Calendar like I did last year. The 2016 offering was very impressive (see it here), and this year they just stepped it up another notch. I was kindly gifted this from my Mum and Dad at the start of December as one of my Christmas presents, so it really did feel like I was getting a present each day leading up til Christmas. In 2016, I had three beauty related advent calendars, and for 2017 I had two, this one from ASOS and an essie one which I will be sharing in a couple of days. For now - here's the ASOS unboxed and reviewed.
Read More >>

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar