Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

July Favourites

The start of a brand new month means it's favourites time! Here's what I've been loving throughout July.

Mac Strobe Cream



Since I no longer seem to have oily skin (it seems to have transitioned to 'normal' over the last few months) I have been loving products that give me a glowy complexion. Strobe Cream is a pearly hydrating cream that can either be used as a primer all over the face, added to foundation to amp up the glow, or applied in certain areas on top of foundation to give a soft highlight. It doesn't make you look like disco ball, but it adds a pretty sheen to the skin. I've been using it on lots of my clients, too. 


Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveller Palette


I'm not going to say too much about this one, since there's already an in depth review with swatches on the blog. I just had to mention it because I've worn it lots since I got it. If you get the chance, buy it.


Seventeen Brow Sculpting Pencil


I've gone back to an old friend this month, using this super cheap pencil to fill in my brows. I lightly draw in individual hairs in any sparse areas, and I've been really liking the way it looks. I then use the ABH clear brow gel to set them, and I'm sorted. I think this costs £2.79!


Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner


I prefer a pot of gel liner and a brush over any other type of eyeliner, it lasts longer and I can get a sharper wing with it. This one is really good and really affordable. It's intensely black and doesn't smudge. I have one in my kit and one in my Muji drawers just for me. It's fab. 


Soleil Tan de Chanel



Another product that I've raved about before, but this is honestly my favourite bronzer of life. It looks good on all skin tones, blends beautifully and smells divine. 

Too Faced Amazing Face Powder Foundation





I've been loving using this powder to set my foundation, and also to 'bake' my contour. It's pigmented and creamy, and I love it. 

Tresemmé Perfectly Undone Seafoam for Soft Waves



I've really been liking the waves this product leaves in my hair. Pretty and beachy. without drying it out. It smells lovely, too. 


What have you been loving this month?

Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar