Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Brow-WOW | My Thoughts on Benefit's 'Gimme Brow'

Benefit | Gimme Brow | £17.50* | Link

If I could go back in time and offer my teenage self any beauty tips, (aside from staying away from the blue sparkly eyeshadow...) it would be to put the bloomin' tweezers down and stop over-plucking my brows within an inch of their life.  Skip forward a good few years and I'm stuck with rather sparse eyebrows that lack shape, fullness and definition - being blonde also doesn't do them any favours as they're very light in colour and without being filled in with a pencil, well, you'd question whether or not I was actually eyebrow-less. So, this being said, I think it's safe to say that my eyebrow routine is an important part of my daily getting ready process! As soon as I heard of Benefit's 'Gimme Brow' being released, I was intrigued.  I'm all for a good brow product, me. There's been a lot of brow products released onto the market just recently, and I have to say I'm always left feeling a bit disappointed - I'm a toughie to please! However, I can genuinely say I think I may have finally found one of my 'holy grail' brow products...

'Gimme Brow' is more than just a brow gel. Which is why I like it so much! Not only does it do a fantastic job of keeping the eyebrow hairs in place, but it's also buildable.  The fiber-gel attaches itself to the skin and hair and instantly makes your brows appear fuller - perfect for someone like me who's brows are definitely on the more 'sparse' side. Not only this, but Benefit have hit the nail on the head when it comes to the perfect wand - finally no more faffing around with awkward sized brushes (I've always been a fan of Mac's Brow Set and although I like it - the size of the wand can be hard to work with). The brush is just the right size to comb through your brows with precision and the ease of use is definitely one of its selling points for me.  It also contains no shimmer, and although it only comes in 2 shades, both are extremely universal. The pigmentation is actually really impressive - usually, brow gels can be quite sheer but these little beautys actually manage to provide instant colour pay off. I actually suit both colours - I've found it works for me when I use the lighter shade on the inner half of my brows and concentrate the darker one into my arch and the outer half for a perfect natural look.  Personally, I still have to fill in my brows either with a pencil or with the Benefit 'Brow-Zings' kit beforehand just because mine are so incredibly light, but I can image if you're blessed with good eyebrows already or have dark brows to begin with, a touch of this might be all you need.  Gimme Brow is the perfect finishing touch for me - the hairs appear much more defined and natural, and the fact it's buildable is such a good aspect. It's easy to apply 2 or 3 coats to build up definition to the level you desire without the finish going crispy (something I've found with other brow gels). My brows appear much more full after use and don't budge out of place all day.

So, are you fed up of me singing Gimme Brow's praises yet?! I really do think I've found my perfect brow gel and I will definitely be grabbing more when these run out.  I think that Benefit have ticked all the boxes for a perfect brow mascara and I'm still yet to try anything else on the market that's amazed me as much as this.  The fiber-gel concept is one of its main selling points for me - and it's made such a difference to the overall appearance of my eyebrows.  If you struggle with sparse brows, or have been a little bit disappointed with current brow-mascaras on the market, 'Gimme Brow' is well worth a try.  For £17.50, it isn't the cheapest, but definitely worth that extra bit of money. I wouldn't think twice about buying it again and I cannot fault a thing about it - it's very rare that a product really does impress me like this!  Ok, praise singing = complete. I think you've all got the picture now so I shall tottle off before I reel off anymore gushy phrases of adoration...

Have you tried Benefit's 'Gimme Brow'? Did you like it as much as me?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar